About Me

My photo
Grant, Florida, United States
I have been in the technology industry for almost 10 years always jumping at the opportunity to learn something new. I founded the Space Coast SQL Users Group to keep me from getting obsolete. When I am not in “Tech-Mode” I love spending time with my family golfing, bowling, boating, fishing, scuba diving, motorcycling and whatever else we come up with.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Whos using the database

SP_WHO and SP_WHO2

These commands return information regarding the connections to the SQL Server.
SP_WHO2 returns more details such as date and time and CPU usage.

This can be useful when you are trying to determine if anyone is on. You will see the machine name and logged on user, as well as the database that is connected to the specified application.

No comments: